Friday, July 18, 2008

Angry Black Ladies vs. Me

If there's one thing in this world that pisses me of- it's people who oppose obscenity, to an extent.

Saying things like Damn, and Hell in front of children WILL NOT ruin their lives- so yesterday, when angry black lady yelled at me for cursing- bitch pissed me off.

We were sitting next to the swingset at the park. It was A-Tone, Little Man, Petitbon, Amber, and Myself- while another friend (Tyler) was sitting on the swings; ignoring us the whole time.

We were just hanging out making silly remarks on the day- when I look at Vito, and behind him I see an angry bubble-butt bitch staring at us, while leaning on some random playground material. I say into Little Man's ear "She's fucking staring at us", and everyone kinda agrees, and looks on their own.

A while passes, while we just sit around still talking; ignoring the black lady who looks like she could kick all of our asses.

Eventually, she joins the swingset with a little blonde girl who came with her. We still keep talking, then she gets off the swing... and Little Man stares directly at her when she looks over to us, and then she decided to speak up...

This is the conversation that happened between me and LaQueefa.

LaQueefa: I'm just making sure there ain't no one using goddamn foul language around my kids.
Me: Okay? Well, you kinda just said goddamn.
LaQueefa: Well I'm a grown woman, I'm almost thirty.
Me: Yeah, and I'm almost 18- so what?
LaQueefa: Listen, I have FOUR kids to take care of-
Me: That's not my problem.
LaQueefa: I'm just asking you nicely.
Me: You're not asking us nicely- you're bitching at us!
LaQueefa: No I'm not!
Me: Yes you are- you came over here and you're like "Goddamn foul language".

She stares at us a bit, and then walks away.

Goddamn I don't even know if LaQueefa is her name, but I wanted to get up and start screaming racial slurs at her.

- Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She wanted your nuts.

Josh Bennett. said...

She was a nappy headed ho.

Anonymous said...

How does continually mentioning her race help to further the story other than making yourself come off as racist and unintelligent?

Josh Bennett. said...

I apologize if it comes of that I'm racist- I just find that if I'm going to mention someone in detail- it should be about everything, including appearance and the way they carry themselves.

I've never really CLAIMED to be intelligent, so if I come off as a moron... then accept it that way.

So how does continually mentioning how you find me as a bigot help to further your point other than making yourself come off as pretentious and fascistic?