Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is how it goes, I guess.

Well, my plans for August 1st (RANCID concert), are officially fucked.

Because;

1.) I have no job, and the grandparents aren't really letting me do as much as I would with a job, understandably.

2.) I'm now broke as fuck.

Number 2 needs to be explained.

In short:

Someone hacked my PayPal account and started buying shit with my account, putting it into overdraft of about 200 dollars... WELL, because I stopped using my PayPal- I had no clue of this until today.

I got a letter in the mail, addressed to my grandfather- from my bank (we use different banks), that was dated and sent on July 15th. It essentially said that my bank account was in overdraft of almost 200 dollars, and that they'd be taxing me 10 percent interest for five days- then after those five days; they would press charges.

So I've been saving up my money for the concert... and guess what! I had to pay ALL of it to my bank, plus borrowing a bit of money from the grandparents.

So now I'm broke, and now I can't see my favorite fucking band.

It's not ALL that bad... because for some reason... I just don't really care that much.
I mean, I'm pretty pissed that I can't go see RANCID, but I mean- it's kind of over my head now.

I guess it just means that I need to look for a job.


- Josh.


... Karma works in a weird way. - Earl J. Hickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.
That stinks.

):

Josh Bennett. said...

It's cool.
I'm not TOO worried about it.
I'll live. :)