Sunday, July 20, 2008

Frankie's Jam

So yesterday, I ended up over at my friend Frankie's for most of the day.

It was his little sister's pool party for her friends and stuff... but by the end of the night, it turned into Frankie's party.

After Cameron and I showed up around 4, we all hung out by Frankie's new mini-ramp he'd just finished building with his grandparents. While everyone (Matt, Adam, Bo, Cameron, Amber, Frankie, and I) hung around, a few more of Frankie's friends showed up (Little Man, and Vito); and then there were officially more of Frankie's friends than his sisters'.

When we were all sitting around having fun, I decided it'd be cool to invite George up, who did come- but left after 20 minutes or so.

Shortly after that, we decided to go swimming in Frankie's pool- and making more fun of the situation; I threw Amber in. She got pissed as her makeup ran, and a fight in the water ensued.

As the swimming quit, the night began to fall, and everyone started to unwind. Frankie had brought out the guitar and amp- which I stole from him, and messed with effects to make a very post-rock sound and made fucked up noises before giving it to Matt who played a nice medley of tunes.

Before we all left, we played a few songs downstairs on Rock Band... then a few more... then Frankie left his own party and Amber, Cam, and I played some more.

Eventually Cameron and I left. Along the way back, we saw Frankie and the others; and stopped and hung for a bit.

Cameron and I (bored, of course), went to the park- and Cheney and Bethany came up to us... mind you this is like at 11:30 at night. Cheney needed a ride home because his ride stranded him, which his house was on the road where we saw Bear Man one night.

Feeling polite- Cameron gave him a ride home. On the way back, he and I ripped down a sign that said "Road Weight Max: 12 Tons" and it was like a 3 foot high sign.

When we got back into town, Cam and I walked around a bit- then I retired to my home, where I would enjoy sleep.

Pretty good day, methinks.

- Josh

No comments: