Thursday, February 28, 2008

A public service announcement.

Good day silencenauts (yes, that term again) I've got something new to report, something new I've done


... I peed in the sink.

That's right, I said it, and I did it.

I peed in the fucking sink, and guess what- it was the greatest urination of my entire life.

For you female readers- you may disregard, unless you're into crouching on top of your sink on a regular basis. Fellow manfolk- peeing in the sink is 1,000,000 times easier, quicker, and better than peeing in your toilet.

this is how I see it, your sink is usually at waist level with your body, meaning you don't have to let your little fellow hang there like a sloth from a tree.




Now, the cleanup is easier as well.

If you've ever woken up with a full bladder, like Hoover Dam type stuff. You go to the bathroom, and spend two minutes standing there, staring at your junk and the toilet.




What happens with that giant spurge of urine? It bounces on you occasionally. Making your leg covered in urine, and often the floor.

Not with the sink, you point and a steady stream goes right down the drain.





Now unless your sink is set back a good ten inches, you can make peeing in the sink easily.

It's not as gross as you might think either- urine is a sterile substance, and if it still disgusts you, just dump some water in the sink around the edges and stuff, it'll be good as it was before you unleashed your water beast into lake sinkalot.

So fellow males- do me a favor:

PISS IN YOUR SINK



-
Josh.

No comments: