Sunday, June 15, 2008

Never do it again: drink that much that quick

Well, it's almost 2 PM here on fathers' day... and I'm sitting here... feeling dumb as fuck.

Last night around 12 or so- George asked if I wanted to come over and get drunk with them (them being Joe and Monica), and I didn't have much going on- so I decided to.

After George and Joe came and got me- we went back to George's and played a few drinking (card) games, while just chilling out.

When George lost in one game, he donned the Heineken beer case as a hat that said "ASSHOLE" on it.

While we're all sitting around... Monica comes downstairs to deliver news, "There's four more beers left, then both cases are done"... which was depressing as I got my 3rd or 4th beer in me... Then (the slowly getting drunk) George reminds of us of the wine that he has.

As my final beer was killed off- I went and grabbed a bottle of wine and just started drinking it, walking around with it at that.

I remember walking around with the bottle of wine, drinking it and Joe going "Dude, you've kinda been chugging that since you got it... might wanna slow down", and then I looked at it to see that I had pretty much killed the entire bottle myself.

Monica stole the remaining bit, only to spill it upstairs.

Eventually, DK showed up, and he was having fun drinking with the rest of us.

Somehow, Crazy Carl showed up- and said he'd beat my ass, before handing me a beer.

After that... I don't really remember anything at all.

I woke up on George's couch this morning around 10 AM.

While I walked home, I looked at my shirt- and saw that I had what looked like... red vomit... then I remembered that we had Nacho Cheese Doritos.

When I got in contact with Monica- this is what she said happened:
anyways.....fuck you you fucking fuck for eating a roast before you went drinking! hahaha it took me like 40 min to get all that meat to go down the sink by poking it with a screw driver...


hah but its all cool. as always fun time was had by all.

While I pondered this, and thought of the Dorito vomit, I commented her back and told her that I had no idea what happened, to which she said this:

but not only did you puke every where you dropped and broke the bottle of whiskey! lol


Another thing I was unbeknownst to.

How we got that bottle of whiskey- I'll probably never know.

I drank WAY too much, in way too little time.

Worst part is: I'd do it again.

- Josh








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Do it again eh?

Josh Bennett. said...

Oh I know I will, I think I'll just avoid the wine this time.

Anonymous said...

Well good luck with that.

Josh Bennett. said...

Thank you.
I appreciate your facetious remarks.

Anonymous said...

Anytime.